Are you looking for the best WordPress Newsletter Plugins for Signup Forms? You’ve found the right place.
WordPress Newsletter Plugins for signup forms are the plugins in WordPress that focus on email marketing. They help you create a subscription form in which users can input their email address. The plugin will then send mails to the email address about your product or services. So basically, they help you grow your business.
A Newsletter Plugin for Signup Forms in WordPress is a powerful tool. Especially, if you need your business to grow online. You can send mails to any number of people within a matter of minutes.
In this article, we’ll bring to you some of the best WordPress Newsletter Plugins for Signup Forms.
How to Choose the Best WordPress Newsletter Plugins for Signup Forms?
Newsletter Plugins in WordPress can carry your website’s business to success through effective email marketing. Having said that, choosing the best Newsletter Plugins for Signup Forms in WordPress is only getting harder every day. There are just so many good plugins dedicated to email marketing.
Fortunately, you’ve got us. And to make it easier, we’ll tell you about some of the features you wanna look for before choosing and installing your plugin.
- Cost Efficiency: The plugin should live up to its price. It should be affordable and have all the features you need.
- Easy Interface: The plugin should be easy to use for beginners. At the same time, if it’s easy to tweak for developers, it’s a good plugin for both worlds.
- User Support: How well the support team can react to your queries is one of the most important factors about a plugin. Great user support makes it very easy to use and customize a plugin.
- Customization Potential: It’s important that a newsletter plugin lets you customize its signup form to its fullest.
- Integration with Popular Tools: When a newsletter plugin can be integrated with WooCommerce, Zapier, MailChimp, Google analytics, etc, it becomes significantly more powerful.
- Automation: When it comes to a newsletter plugin if you can set up autoresponders and schedule campaigns, you can save time and have more control.
With that said, it’s now time to look at some of the best Newsletter Plugins for Signup forms in WordPress.
Best Newsletter Plugins for Signup Forms in WordPress
1. Everest Forms
Know this, if there is a need to create a form, no matter what kind, Everest Forms is your best companion. It can create highly customizable forms with its drag and drop builder. You can change the style and behavior of your form and its fields any way you like. You can also create popup forms for newsletters.
Everest Forms can be integrated with tons of web applications like mailer lite, PayPal, Zapier, and more. And, using the Mailchimp add-on, you can easily add users to your subscriber list. If this isn’t the best WordPress Newsletter plugin for creating signup forms, then we don’t know what is.
- Drag and Drop Form Builder
- Integration with Mailchimp and Mailer Lite
- Create Highly Customizable and Responsive Forms
- Over a dozen pre-made forms
- Excellent User Support
Price: Freemium ($49/yr for the personal plan)
2. User Registration
User Registration creates login and registration forms for your website. And with its integration with MailChimp, it’s also one of the best WordPress Newsletter plugins. You can create highly customizable subscription forms in a matter of minutes.
User Registration’s drag and drop builder and easy interface suit beginners and advanced users alike. And, by integrating your registration form with Mailchimp, your users will be automatically added to your subscriber list.
- Drag and Drop form builder
- Integration with MailChimp, payment gateways, Zapier, and more
- Create highly customizable and responsive forms
- Multiple form design styles
- Awesome user support
Price: Freemium ($69/yr for the personal plan)
3. Ninja Popups
Ninja Popups uses the popup functionality to make the visitors on your site take action. Want to offer discounts/coupons for leaving customers? Wanna lock your content until the user shares you? Ninja Popups is the WordPress Newsletter plugin for you.
Ninja Popups is compatible with all popular mailing systems including JetPack, MailChimp, etc. It offers a drag and drop visual editor to create your own popup in seconds. Also, you can have 74 different animations for your popups and 8 different optin panels.
- Drag and drop popup builder
- 65+ beautiful popup themes design
- Integrate with MailChimp, MailerLite, and more
- Translate your popup to any language
- Different popups for each page/post
Mailster is a versatile newsletter plugin for WordPress. It helps you create campaigns within minutes. Mailster offers support for unlimited lists, subscribers, and forms. You can also categorize your audience according to different conditions.
With Mailster, you can send emails through any email provider. You can even send emails through your own server or SMTP. Moreover, Mailster works perfectly with your favorite plugins and services like WooCommerce, Google Analytics, etc.
- Schedule your campaigns
- Set up six types of auto-responders
- Automatic post notifications
- Supports Unlimited lists, subscribers, and forms
- Multi-language Ready
OptinMonster is a popular name in WordPress when it comes to newsletter plugins. It’s packed with lots of amazing features like multiple popup types, form templates, and more. It even provides a custom content canvas form that shows your content in a popup box.
OptinMonster isn’t just the best WordPress Newsletter plugins, it’s also an independent platform. And some of the interesting features of it include an Adblock detection popup trigger, sound effects for forms when they load, etc.
- Beautiful and Easy Interface
- Multiple Form design templates and popup types
- Create unlimited forms for different posts on your site
- Drag and Drop popup maker
- Integration with WooCommerce and Form Builders
Price: Freemium ($14/mo for the basic plan)
The Newsletter plugin is one of the best WordPress newsletter plugins in the market. It lets you create and support unlimited newsletters and subscribers. It has a beautiful interface and an easy learning curve. In its dashboard, it will provide you with statistics about subscriptions as well.
The free version of Newsletter is adequate for email marketing. And, with the premium version, you can get your hands on features like WooCommerce support, autoresponder, geolocation, analytics, and more.
- Responsive Drag and Drop Subscription Form Builder
- Integration with Google Analytics, Form builders, WooCommerce
- Subscriber Statistics Maintained
- Support Unlimited Newsletters and Subscribers
- SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) support
Price: Freemium (92$ for the Blogger plan)
Mailpoet is a good partner for email marketing. It’s fast and it’s easy. MailPoet can be the best WordPress Newsletter plugin if you own a blog. Since it provides a feature to automatically send email updates to your subscribers about the latest posts.
MailPoet offers a clean interface and comes with multiple form design templates. Moreover, a video guide will welcome you when you first try the plugin. And, the premium version of MailPoet offers priority support, detailed analytics, WooCommerce emails, and many more.
- Automatic emails for post notifications
- Free WooCommerce Email Customizer
- Multiple responsive form templates
- Clean and easy interface
- Premium features free for sites with less than 1000 subscribers
Price: Freemium ($15/mo for the Plus plan)
8. Mail Optin
MailOption is a good WordPress Newsletter plugin for creating different types of signup forms. It lets you create opt-in campaigns using the WordPress Customizer. Moreover, it has tons of highly customizable form templates.
MailOptin has a premium version that packs more features. You can set up target campaigns, autoresponder, exit-intent technology, scroll trigger, and more. MailOptin can also be integrated with popular email marketing providers like MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- Create Signup Forms in WordPress Customizer
- Responsive form templates
- Autoresponder, Exit Intent Technology, and Scroll Trigger
- Advanced Analytics
- Adblock Detection
Price: Freemium ($79/yr for the standard plan)
MailChimp is one of the most popular names in email marketing. And the MailChimp plugin is no less. With this plugin, you can create a signup form and add subscribers to your MailChimp list. MailChimp has a detailed interface and the premium version packs more beginner-friendly features like styles builder.
The MailChimp plugin offers user sync that updates user data. MailChimp also monitors which signup methods are performing better and creates reports for you. Other than these, MailChimp offers submission with AJAX. This prevents the reload of an entire web page after form submission.
- Automatic Email Notifications
- WooCommerce Integration to record sales
- Reports containing Visual Chars
- Styles Builder for creating beautiful forms
- Well Documented
Price: Freemium ($59/yr for a single site)
Email Subscribers is another powerful newsletter plugin for WordPress. With this plugin, you can easily collect leads (subscribers), store unlimited contacts, create unlimited forms and lists, and do more. Moreover, you can send automatic post notifications and send broadcasts to your subscribers.
Suitable for bloggers, developers, marketers alike, this plugin is compatible with SMTP plugins as well. The pro version of the plugin will allow you to schedule your emails, protect your list from bot attacks, and provide advanced campaign reports as well.
- Create unlimited autoresponder sequence and post digest
- Send automatic post notifications
- Easy and Beautiful Interface
- Multiple Email Templates
- Scheduled email sending
Price: Freemium ($6.5/mo for the starter plan)
Bloom is a beautiful Newsletter plugin for WordPress. It comes with over a hundred newsletter templates and six different popup types. Bloom also provides unique trigger options like displaying the form after visitor comments or purchases.
With Bloom, you can have fully responsive and beautiful opt-in forms in minutes. You can also target specific post types, categories, etc. Moreover, Bloom can be integrated with 19 different marketing tools.
- 100+ Pre-designed Templates
- Conversion and Email List Statistics
- Six popup types and three form orientation
- Trigger options for the opt-in form
- Great User Support
As the name suggests, Popup Builder is the plugin for creating popups for newsletter subscriptions. This plugin is very good at catching the eye of website visitors since it can make almost any kind of popup on your page. Furthermore, Popup Builder lets you customize the look and animation effect of those popups as well.
What makes Popup Builder one of the best WordPress Newsletter plugins is the interface. It’s responsive and powerful. You can easily set up an autoresponder, exit-intent technology, etc. The plugin also integrates with MailChimp and WooCommerce using extensions.
- Autoresponder for Subscriptions
- OnClick/OnHover popup
- Set popup animation effect
- Compatible with Divi builder
- Integration with WooCommerce and MailChimp
Price: Freemium ($39.95/yr for the starter plan)
JackMail is a complete and well-made plugin for email marketing. It’s drag and drop email builder, great user support, and tons of responsive templates make it one of the best WordPress Newsletter plugins.
Jackmail offers automatic newsletters based on triggers. You can set up automatic post notifications or send newsletters after certain intervals. On top of that, JackMail has a built-in SMTP server integration. So, your newsletters have fewer chances of ending up in spam folders.
- Tons of newsletter templates
- Built-in SMTP server integration
- Drag and Drop Email Builder
- Automatic Newsletters based on Triggers
- Friendly Support
Price: Freemium ($69/mo for the essential plan)
14. Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads is a popular WordPress Newsletter plugin packed with features. It has ten different types of forms like full-screen filler, scroll mat, multiple-choice forms, etc. And it lets you build your opt-in form using a drag and drop visual editor.
Thrive leads also lets you set up triggers including time, exit intent, scroll, depth and click. This will let you show your opt-in form whenever you want to. You can also target a specific audience on your website based on posts, pages, tags, etc.
- Multiple types of Opt-in forms
- Drag and drop forms editor
- Show your form based on triggers
- Beautiful pre-designed templates
- Detailed stats and reports
Price: Freemium ($67 for the plus version)
Hustle is the freemium WordPress Newsletter plugin. It offers many features including popup animations, conditional behaviors, popup trigger options, etc. Hustle lets you design your own responsive popup form as well. Or, you can use the customizable templates pre-built by Hustle.
With the free version, you can create three forms per opt-in type. If you want unlimited opt-in forms, you’ll need the Hustle Pro. Hustle also offers Adblock proof popups, exit-intent technology, and reports for measuring your marketing performance.
- Schedule Marketing Modules
- Set Automated Welcome emails
- Integrate with tools like Zapier, MailChimp, etc
- Smart Exit Intent
- Performance reports
Price: Freemium ($5/mo for the pro version)
16. WP Subscribe Pro
WP Subscribe Pro is a simple WordPress Newsletter Plugin. It is packed with most of the features necessary for increasing your subscriber count. Similar to other plugins, WP Subscribe pro offers basic popup triggers, time delay, smart exit intent, etc. You also get to select the animation of the popup.
The only thing WP Subscribe Pro doesn’t provide is the drag and drop builder for creating newsletters. This means that you won’t have much control over your newsletter since you’re limited to pre-designed templates. But this also means that you will save time and effort. And it’s not a demerit if you consider that the price is only $19 for a year.
- Popup Triggers and Animations
- Simple and easy to use
- Exit Intent Technology
- Integration with MailChimp and MailerLite
- Multiple newsletter templates
Price: Freemium ($19/yr for a single site)
MailJet is another powerful Newsletter plugin for WordPress. It’s rich in features and easy to use. With Mailjet, you can easily manage emails, signup forms, and contact lists. The automated contact synchronization allows you to build your contact lists in 4 different ways.
MailJet offers a drag-and-drop email builder for creating responsive order notifications and abandoned cart reminders in WooCommerce. It also offers shortcodes so that you can add the subscription widget to any page or post.
- WooCommerce Support
- Drag and Drop email editor
- Real-time statistics
- Automated Contact Synchronization
- Easy Email Management
Price: Freemium ($9.65/mo for the basic plan)
Wrapping Things Up
WordPress Newsletter Plugins are powerful tools for email marketing and ultimately growing your business. You can easily set up opt-in mails and increase your subscriber count. Some of the best ones in the market even let you track your progress and see reports.
With form builders like Everest Forms and User Registration, you can easily create highly customizable popup forms. Or, you can choose to add your visitors as subscribers when you create a registration form.
Hope the article helped. If it did, then share the article, you’ll feel even better.
Since we’re on the topic of email marketing, how about an article on How to Create a MailChimp WordPress Form?