Forms remain one of the vital components for any WordPress website as they keep you connected with your visitors. Hence, if you want to create great-looking forms from within your WordPress dashboard, you’ll need the best WordPress form builder plugin for your website.
If you’re confused about which is the best form builder plugin for your WordPress website, we’ve got you covered.
In this post, we’ll provide you with a closer look at the top WordPress form builder plugins. So, you can easily pick the one that helps you create different types of forms like contact forms, registration forms, survey forms, and more according to your need.
Before anything else, let’s have a quick discussion on features to look for in the best WordPress form plugin.
What to Look for in the Best WordPress Form Plugin?
Every website owner wants their visitors to take specific actions on their site. For instance, you may want your visitors to register to your site, sign up for emails, make payments, and so on, which is made easy with forms. Therefore, your forms need to be up to par to engage the visitors on your site.
So, here are some of the features that you should look for in the best WordPress form builder plugin before installing it on your site.
- Ease of Use: A WordPress form plugin with a user-friendly interface supports the creation of eye-catching forms even if you’re a beginner.
- Highly Customizable: Customization options provided by the WordPress form plugin permit you to personalize your web forms and make them presentable to your website visitors.
- Smart Conditional Logic: This feature lets you show/hide the form fields based on the user’s previous input. It allows retrieving necessary information from users without making forms appear complex and overwhelming.
- Spam Prevention: Prevention of the bots and spam form submissions is a must-have feature to ensure the security of your website.
- Responsive Design: All the forms you build with your WordPress form builder plugin must adapt perfectly on all devices like laptops, desktops, tablets, mobiles, etc.
- Third-party Tools and Services Compatibility: Compatibility with third-party tools or services benefits your forms with additional functionalities. For instance, integration with marketing services can improve email lists and many more.
That being said, it’s time to dive into the list of the best WordPress form builder plugin, which we’ve carefully picked on a similar basis.
10 of the Best WordPress Form Plugins
Powerful and alluring as the highest peak of the world itself, Everest Forms is an outstanding WordPress forms plugin you don’t want to miss. It’s a flexible drag and drop form building solution for all form types. For instance, you can build simple to complex types of forms like contact forms, call back forms, hotel booking forms, survey forms, etc.
One of Everest Forms’ notable features is its clean and user-friendly interface with every option in the reach of your hand. Likewise, there’s no limit to how many forms you can build with this plugin. The same thing applies to the form fields too. It means you can create as many forms as you like with unlimited form fields as per your need.
Besides, if you wish to take your form-building experience to the next level, you can upgrade to its premium version anytime. With pro-version, you’ll be able to enjoy more features like live form designer tool, popular email marketing services integration, multi-step form with progress bar, etc.
Major Highlights of Everest Forms
- Well-designed pre-built form template library
- Email notifications to both admin and users
- Smart conditional logic
- Easy form entry management right from the dashboard
- Image and file upload fields to collect files and images
- Google reCaptcha for spam prevention
Pricing: Free or $49/Year
With over 60K users worldwide, User Registration is probably the best WordPress registration plugin you can get. Creating appealing registration forms has never been so easy. Thanks to its drag and drop interface that empowers you to build registration forms like a pro without any coding skills.
The plugin also comes with the inbuilt login form that you can instantly add to any of your WordPress pages. On top of everything, it automatically creates a beautiful user profile account page from where your users can view all the information that they fill during registration.
Besides, it offers amazing features like assigning specific user roles and approving users directly from the form. And if you own multiple websites, you can easily import and export registration forms with a click to save your precious time.
Major Highlights of User Registration
- Unlimited form fields option
- Wide arrays of login options (auto-login, admin approval, etc.)
- Register users via social accounts
- Email marketing services integration
- Awesome form designer tool to design your forms
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce
Pricing: Free or $69/Year
Another beginner-friendly WordPress contact form plugin on our list is WPForms. Using this easy drag and drop online form builder plugin, you can create custom forms in a flash. Whether you want to build a basic contact form, subscription form, or payment form, you can find templates for each of them to save your time.
Additionally, you can improve the user experience by dividing long and complex forms into multi-page forms with a progress bar. Further, you can quickly respond to your users with the instant form notification feature. Displaying a custom success message and redirecting users to thank you page is also possible.
Likewise, you can be at peace that your site free from spam with hCaptcha and Google reCaptcha integration. Further, the plugin is highly optimized for speed and performance for better marketing and conversions.
Major Highlights of WPForms
- 100+ form template demos
- File upload field to collect file and media
- Responsive design and mobile-friendly
- Popular page builder plugins compatibility
- 100% GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant forms
- Integration with secured payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, etc.
Pricing: Free or $39.50/Year
An advanced form building solution, Formidable Forms is integrated with all the features required for creating powerful forms for your WordPress site. There’s no limit in the type of form you can create with this plugin. The best part is it comes with a built-in styler to customize your form to your heart’s content.
Further, you can build smart forms with conditional logic features to increase the conversion rates. With the confirmational fields, you can also double-check email addresses and passwords to prevent the loss of lead from typing errors.
Additionally, the plugin lets you schedule forms or limit responses to open or close the form automatically. Besides, there’s an option for logged-in users to save the form and resume it later.
Major Highlights of Formidable Forms
- Form builder plugin with white label
- Collect digital signatures
- User tracking to track the pages visited by users prior form submission
- Integration with third-party tools like Mailchimp, HubSpot, etc.
- Supports forms with RTL (Right-to-Left) text direction
- Multiple anti-spam options like a honeypot, reCaptcha, Akismet, etc.
Pricing: Free or $39.50/Year
Gravity Forms is the best premium WordPress drag and drop form builder plugin with a modern look and feel. One can build and design beautiful WordPress forms in minutes using a visual form editor. And to your surprise, it has 30+ form fields that you can choose from to create forms that fulfill your business purpose.
Besides, the conditional logic feature enables you to show or hide fields, sections, pages, and even submit buttons according to your user’s behavior. And with the file uploads field added to your form, your users can easily submit the necessary documents, images, etc.
Moreover, the plugin has a calculation ability meaning it can perform calculations based on field values submitted by users. This is especially helpful if you’ve to create a request a quote form, and so on.
Major Highlights of Gravity Forms
- Automated email notifications
- Allow users to save partially completed form and finish it later
- Limit number of form entries
- Pixel-perfect forms in any screen type and size
- WordPress post submissions via front-end forms
- Option to try Gravity Forms demo before you buy it
6. Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is one of the magnificent WordPress plugins that help you to build attractive and engaging online forms in no time. You can easily drag and drop form fields in rows and columns to create a form. Plus, it also allows you to adjust the size of the fields, add backgrounds, and do much more even if you’re not a designer.
The plugin also has an advanced date picker option with which your users can easily pick dates/times for appointments and so on directly from the forms. Moreover, you can export the form submission as PDFs, Excel files, or Google Sheets. You can send these as emails from any form to the selected people only.
Ninja Forms even lets you accept PayPal and credit card payments easily. Furthermore, the plugin completely integrates with Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, etc., to grow your email list.
Major Highlights of Ninja Forms
- Unlimited forms creation
- More than 27 form field types
- Form link for public sharing
- Customizable email notifications
- Translation ready (16+ languages)
- Several add-ons for enhancing functions (Layouts & Styles, User Analytics, etc.)
Pricing: Free or $49.50/Year
Forminator is a magical WordPress form builder that provides the easiest way to create forms and add them to your WordPress site. It empowers you to build any type of form imaginable like contact form, payment form, order form, registration forms, interactive polls, quizzes, and more.
The plugin also offers a calculation feature that acts as a magnet to generate more leads. You can add an instant quote estimator to your quote request forms, embed a loan calculator to your finance site, or ROI calculator on your agency site, and so on.
Furthermore, it integrates with powerful third-party email services and CRMs (Customer Relationship Management) to take your form-building experience to the next stage. Apart from that, the plugin allows importing all your existing forms to Contact Form 7 in a few clicks.
Major Highlights of Forminator
- Bunch of drag and drop form blocks
- Unlimited email notifications
- Stripe and PayPal integration for accepting payments
- Multiple-file upload field
- Integration with Zapier to connect to 1000+ apps
- Spam prevention with Akismet, HoneyPot, and Google reCaptcha
Pricing: Free or $60/Year
ARForms is an all-in-one form builder plugin for WordPress that allows creating contact forms, cost estimator forms, newsletter pop-ups, etc. It also offers 50+ beautiful pre-built templates that you can use on your site right away. Besides, it has a responsive design. Thus, every form you create with this plugin is certain to look pixel-perfect on any device.
Again, with the new user interface of ARForms exclusively designed to provide a real-time experience, you can prepare better-looking forms in a breeze. Additionally, it also offers a multi-column facility with an option to resize any columns.
Not to mention, you also get to choose from different form styles Material, Rounded, and Standard to personalize it according to your need. You can also pick striking colors from the palette to make your forms look attractive and gorgeous.
Major Highlights of ARForms
- 32+ form field elements to build any kind of WordPress forms
- Option to add image or icon for Radio and Checkbox
- Enhanced conditional logic feature
- Math Logic for easy calculations
- 4 different form submission action
- Fully optimized for speed
Pricing: $39 for Regular License
Wufoo is the best cloud-based form maker plugin for WordPress, trusted by over 3 million users. Using this drag and drop form builder, you can build powerful registration forms, application forms, contact forms, etc., without writing a line of code. Also, you can customize them to your need to match your branding.
The plugin even enables you to set conditional rules to personalize your users’ form-filling experience. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. You can automate the workflows by integrating your forms with 1000+ applications via Zapier. It’s also possible to transfer your form data to CRM, marketing automation system, etc.
Additionally, you can analyze your form data using Wufoo’s out-of-the-box reports, or you can also build your own custom report. Best of all, you can remain assured that all your forms and data are protected with SSL encryption and smart CAPTCHA.
Major Highlights of Wufoo
- Collect all types of forms with the File Upload field
- Real-time email notifications
- Export data on spreadsheet for analysis
- Custom logo
- Popular payment gateways integration for accepting payments
- Awesome customer support
Pricing: Free Sign Up or $169/Year
Want to create engaging WordPress forms and surveys that your users love to answer? Look no further; Typeform is all you need. This tool lets you ask one question at a time, similar to a conversation. Hence, your users aren’t overwhelmed by the questions. So, there is a higher form completion rate, and you also get to collect more thoughtful responses.
You can either choose from the uniquely designed templates or start fresh at your convenience. Also, Typeform gives you options to embed the forms to your WordPress website, launch them in an email, or simply share forms via shareable links.
In addition to this, Typeform allows you to view the responses and completion rate of your form. Generating shareable reports is also possible. Besides, you can perform an in-depth analysis of your data by sending your data to your favorite tools.
Major Highlights of Typeform
- Clean and sleek user-interface
- Custom layouts and themes
- Built-in libraries for images and videos
- Conditional logic
- Shareable form reports
- Integration with popular applications like HubSpot, Canva, etc.
Pricing: Free Sign Up or $29/Month
Forms play a vital role in engaging the visitors to your WordPress website. Moreover, they help you grow your email list to improve conversions and lead generation. Hence, you should wisely pick the best WordPress form builder plugin for your website.
Above, we’ve listed the brilliant WordPress forms plugin that you can use on your site without any doubt. Still, confused about which one to pick? Then, our recommendation is Everest Forms.
Everest Forms is the best solution for all your form-building problems. It’s a beautiful, flexible, and powerful plugin at the same time. Besides, it has got top-notch features that one would look for in a WordPress form builder plugin.
And that’s a wrap-up for our article on the best WordPress form plugins. Liked what you read? Then please consider sharing this post on your socials as well. After all, sharing is caring!
Also, don’t forget to check our list of the best WordPress plugins for your site.