Are you looking for the best WordPress WooCommerce plugins and extensions for your online store? Then, this post is for you.
WooCommerce is the best eCommerce platform known so far. The massive popularity of this WordPress plugin isn’t only because it’s free and easy to use but also due to its flexibility.
It allows adding several other WooCommerce plugins and extensions to enhance its core functionality. This means you can add more features specific to your online store’s need to boost your sales.
Hence, in this article, we’ve handpicked the best WooCommerce plugins and extensions that will come in handy to add different functions to your online store. Let’s start by briefly discussing why you need the WordPress WooCommerce plugins and extensions first.
Why Do You Need WordPress WooCommerce Plugins and Extensions?
WooCommerce is a powerful WordPress plugin with the help of which you can convert your WordPress site into a beautiful eCommerce store. This incredible eCommerce solution lets you create, manage, and grow your eCommerce site effortlessly.
However, WooCommerce doesn’t come with advanced in-built functionality that enables you to build a full-fledged online store on its own. So, if you want your eCommerce store to succeed in the long run, you might want to enhance the functions of your online store.
And that’s where the WordPress WooCommerce plugins and extensions come in handy. With these plugins, you can add different features specific to your site’s requirements and improve the store’s frontend and backend functionality to skyrocket your sales.
Now that you know why WordPress WooCommerce plugins and extensions are helpful for your eCommerce site, let’s dive into the list.
26 Best WordPress WooCommerce Plugins and Extensions
We’ve curated a list of the top WooCommerce plugins and extensions that’ll help you generate more revenue from your WooCommerce shop. So, let’s explore each of them in detail.
As suggested by the name, User Registration is the popular WordPress registration plugin. It possesses an intuitive drag and drop interface with the help of which you can create all types of registration forms effortlessly.
This plugin comes with an incredible WooCommerce add-on that allows integrating the User Registration plugin with the WooCommerce plugin. Thus, you can create an extended registration form with additional form fields and easily replace it with the default WooCommerce registration and login form.
Likewise, it also enables integrating User Registration form fields in the WooCommerce Account page and WooCommerce Checkout page. All these features make User Registration one of the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce.
Major Highlights of User Registration
- Integrated with Email marketing services to grow your business
- Spam form prevention with Google reCaptcha and Honeypot
- Email notifications
- Register users using social profile account
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce
Cost: Free or $69/Year for 1 Site
My Account page is an integral page for any WooCommerce site that holds vital details from the customer. For instance, account details, address, orders, billing details, and more. Therefore, if you wish to create a My Account page with a great look and feel, then Customize My Account for WooCommerce is a must-have WooCommerce plugin for your site.
This plugin gives you complete freedom to add, delete or re-order the new endpoints (tabs), links, and groups to the My Account page. Additionally, you also get to customize the tabs, buttons, fonts, avatar, etc., of your account dashboard to match your style. The best part? You don’t need to have any coding skills for this.
Major Highlights of Customize My Account for WooCommerce
- Show custom content like images, texts, forms, etc. to your tabs
- Hide or disable the tabs in a click
- Design My Account page with Live Customizer
- Limit endpoint access to specified users only
- Advanced users can add their own CSS code
Everest Forms is a popular drag and drop WordPress form builder plugin used by over 100K users. From simple contact forms to survey forms or request a quote form for your online business, you can build any kind of form imaginable using this plugin.
Likewise, you can efficiently grow your online business with popular email marketing services like MailChimp, ConvertKit, MailerLite, Campaign Monitor, and so on. Integration of these add-ons with Everest Forms sends all the users who submit the form to your subscription lists directly.
Additionally, this plugin allows tracking the geolocation details of your users like IP address, city, postal zip, and more along with the form submission. So, you can utilize this data to make informed decisions to improve your marketing strategies.
Major Highlights of Everest Forms
- Mobile-responsive forms
- Live Form Designer tool to customize various form elements
- Email notification and auto-responders
- Email templates designer
- WordPress Multilingual (WPML) plugin compatible and translation ready
Cost: Free or $49/Year for 1 Site
Yoast WooCommerce SEO is the right plugin for those who want to increase the visibility of their online shop to drive in more traffic. As a consequence, you get the opportunity to convert your site visitors into customers.
It’s one of the best extensions for WooCommerce that configure all sorts of metadata of your product and merges it automatically into the structured data. Thus, helping search engines to understand your products and index them better. Further, it enables you to take a quick preview of how your product looks in Google search results.
Major Highlights of Yoast WooCommerce SEO
- Improve webshop visibility in search engine
- Google preview option for products
- Breadcrumb navigation improvement
- Enhance social media cards to show rich product results
- Automatic optimization of XML sitemap for better indexing of webshop
Cost: $69 for 1 Site
Want to create, manage, and sell subscription-based products on your eCommerce site? Then, WooCommerce Subscriptions is what you need for your store. It lets you capture more revenue with recurring payments. You can easily add sign-up fees for subscriptions, offer free trials, and set up expiration periods.
With the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin, you can let your customers choose from multiple billing schedules as per their needs. Also, it enables customers to decide their own billing schedule. Moreover, it offers excellent flexibility to allow your customers to upgrade or downgrade their subscription plans without your help.
Major Highlights of WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Easy subscription management
- Subscription discount and sign-up fee coupons
- Integration with 25+ payment gateway for automatic recurring payment
- Renewal notifications and automated emails to keep customers informed
- Detailed reporting for tracking recurring revenue and active subscribers
WooCommerce Memberships is a comprehensive membership solution that seamlessly integrates with your eCommerce store. This WooCommerce add-on is super clean and easy to use. Hence, you can create and manage the entire membership system on your online store without any hassle.
You can sell the membership as a stand-alone product, associate it with specific product purchases, or manually assign memberships. After that, you can grant access to the content and offer special discounts for your registered members only. Besides, you can even drip content over time. This means you can introduce your content to your members at your pace.
Major Highlights of WooCommerce Memberships
- Strategically plan your content restriction
- Better shipping options to registered members
- Import and export members to a CSV file
- Allows creating members-only products to restrict certain products to registered members only
- Added with Membership Notes for effective communication with members
Want to empower your customers to add their favorite products to the wishlist? If yes, then the YITH WooCommerce Wishlist plugin is what you need. A wishlist is a useful and powerful feature that encourages your customers to return to your site and make a purchase at their convenience. Thus, helping you to boost your sales.
This plugin also enables customers to share the wishlist with relatives and friends for special occasions like birthdays, Christmas, and more. Hence, they can easily buy selected products from there. Further, your customers can even share the wishlist on social networks. So it helps your store get more limelight.
Major Highlights of YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
- Display the ‘Add to Wishlist’ button on your shop page
- Allow customers to create wishlists and save their favorite items
- Show ‘Remove the Wishlist’ button to remove the products from the wishlist
- Customizable columns to be displayed on the wishlist table
- Premium version available for more powerful features
Cost: Free or €94.99/Year
YITH WooCommerce Quick View is one of the popular WooCommerce extensions that let you add quick view functionality to your store. The benefit of adding this feature to your site is that your customers can view product images and their details clearly without leaving the product page.
Your customers can easily compare the items because of the possibility to view the larger images of the products and their details in a modal window (lightbox pop-up). Therefore, it greatly reduces the clicks and time to load the pages, speeding up the purchase step.
Major Highlights of YITH WooCommerce Quick View
- Add a button to the product loops to open up a modal window of the product with information
- Quick loading of a modal window using AJAX
- Accelerates the checkout process
- Several customization options to style modal window
- Shortcode option to display quick view button on any page of your interest
Cost: Free or €59.99/Year
Want to assist your customers in finding the specific product on your website? Then, YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search can be of great help. It’s one of the best WordPress WooCommerce plugins that add a small search box to help customers find their product of interest in no time. Thus, providing a great user experience and improving sales.
Users can simply input the keyword on your online store to find the products they’re looking for. Alternatively, they can also enter the relevant keyphrases, and the plugin will display a list of useful suggestions. So, your customers can easily and quickly find the product they need.
Major Highlights of YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search
- Show product search results in real-time
- Display WooCommerce search form anywhere on your site using widgets and shortcodes
- Customizable WooCommerce search form
- Set minimum characters for WooCommerce search
- Limit the number of WooCommerce search results
Cost: Free or €69.99/Year
A powerful giveaway and contest plugin in the market, RafflePress helps you grow your online business. The plugin approaches a simple strategy of converting your store visitors to the brand ambassador. That way, you can get more subscribers, website traffic, and social media engagement without any paid advertisements.
You can attract visitors to your site with fascinating giveaways. This encourages visitors to enter their email for participation resulting in the growth of your email lists. Moreover, you can persuade visitors to share the giveaways to earn more entries which enhances user engagement. This leads to an advertisement for your store. Thus, you get more traffic which means more sales.
Major Highlights of RafflePress
- Create successful giveaway campaigns with a drag and drop giveaway builder
- Prevent fraud entries
- Social media integration
- Email marketing and CRMs integration
- Speed and SEO optimized
Cost: Free or $39.20/Year
YITH WooCommerce Compare is an essential plugin for WooCommerce if you own big stores that sell products sharing similar features. For instance, mobile phones, jewelry, and so on. This plugin helps your customer compare different product attributes to choose the best option for themselves.
Since the comparison table opens up in the pop-up window, customers can compare the products without leaving the page. Besides, you can show only the selected fields in the comparison table and order them according to your need.
Further, with the pro-version of the plugin, it’s possible to apply the category filters to compare the products by category.
Major Highlights of YITH WooCommerce Compare
- Customize the comparison table as you see fit
- WPML compatible
- Support for all YITH plugins
- Option to choose from 2 display styles: link or button
- Configure the product image size in a comparison table
Cost: Free or €69.99/Year
YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards is amongst the best gift card WordPress plugins for WooCommerce. It helps you sell the gift cards in your shop in the easiest way possible. You just need to install the plugin, create gift cards, and publish them. Then, you can start selling them to your customers by adding messages, images and entering receivers’ details to increase earnings.
Additionally, you can create a gallery of images and allow your customers to choose one to assign to the specific gift cards. Furthermore, you can upgrade to its pro-plan to access more advanced features like customizing gift cards with your store’s logo, selecting different images for each gift card, and so on.
Major Highlights of YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards
- Create and sell unlimited virtual and physical gift cards
- Edit the gift cards from the backend
- Enable customers to fill in the recipient’s name and customized message
- Send gift cards to recipients via email
- Admin can verify the original amount and current balance of the gift card
Cost: Free or €129.99/Year
Searching for request a quote plugin for your WooCommerce store? If so, your search ends right here at YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote. It allows users to request a custom quote for the products on your online store. Using this plugin, adding a ‘Add to Quote’ button or link on your product pages is a breeze.
As an admin, you’ll receive an email notification whenever your users send a new quote request. Besides, you can hide the prices and the ‘Add to Cart’ button to motivate your users to contact you directly. Thus, you can offer competitive custom prices to your users and make them happy.
Major Highlights of YITH Request a Quote for WooCommerce
- Show the ‘Add to Quote’ button or link in all the product pages
- Change the style and color of the ‘Add to Quote’ button
- Add request list and form on any page of your site
- Send the custom quote manually for the received quote requests
- Boost quotation request functionality with pro-version of the plugin
Cost: Free or €69.99/Year
YITH WooCommerce Subscriptions is yet another fantastic WooCommerce extension in our list that lets you sell the products or services with a subscription plan. Selling subscription-based products has become a popular business strategy. It’s because this allows customers to pay on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis as per their convenience.
Most importantly, it helps you capture recurring payments and keep track of the growth of your income. With this extension, you can use the product variation to set different subscription plans and pricing. Thus, your customers can easily upgrade, downgrade or choose from the plan that best suits their requirements.
Major Highlights of YITH WooCommerce Subscription
- Sell simple, virtual, or downloadable products on a subscription basis
- Allows setting an optional end time for a subscription
- Customers can view the subscription information from the My Account page
- Delete subscription from backend
- Easy payment for a subscription via PayPal
Cost: Free or €199.99/Year
If you own a shop with large product varieties, you ought to opt-in for a plugin that lets customers filter the products quickly. WooCommerce Product Filter by XforWooCommerce is a brilliant WooCommerce plugin for this purpose. It allows your customers to sort the products by categories, tags, prices, attributes, and so on.
The product filter option can be placed at the top of the products or as a widget filter in the sidebar. Moreover, it enables you to add multiple filter groups to any page simultaneously.
On top of everything, the plugin has an intuitive interface, so it’s pretty easy to set up. Likewise, you can also import the product filter demo with a click to get started with the plugin quickly.
Major Highlights of WooCommerce Product Filter
- Works perfectly with any WooCommerce Shop
- AJAX product searches
- Add product finder module anywhere using a shortcode
- Support for popular WordPress themes
- Compatible with WPML and other translation plugins
Cost: $29 for Regular License
Want to provide a unique shopping experience to your customers by offering extra items like gift-wrapping or special options for your products? WooCommerce Product Add-Ons is one of the most popular extensions for WooCommerce exclusively created for this purpose.
This extension enables you to add options for the products on your store via text boxes, dropdowns, checkboxes, and so on. The add-ons can be added easily from the edit product page. Once the extension is added, your customers will be able to make an image-based selection of the products, choose from the pre-defined options with dropdown fields, and do more.
Major Highlights of WooCommerce Product Add-Ons
- Add-ons can be added globally or to the specific product page
- Charge your customers for add-ons using flat fees, percentage fees, etc.
- Enable customers to enter custom text to create custom t-shirts, personalize cards, etc.
- Allow customers to set their custom price (perfect for donations or tips)
- Integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Bookings
WooCommere Checkout Field Editor is one of the best WordPress plugins for your WooCommerce store that allows customization of your checkout area. You can add, edit, or delete fields in the checkout area from your admin panel. The editor supports custom fields such as text, checkbox, date picker, heading, radio, and so on.
Not to mention, you also get to add or remove the fields from the shipping and billing section and even shift these sections next to ‘order notes’. Above all, the plugin allows editing the core fields without having to touch any code. You can change the labels and order of the fields and enable/disable them by ticking the checkbox.
Major Highlights of WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor
- Easy customization of checkout field via admin panel
- Complete control over checkout with the ability to edit the core fields
- Option to reset the checkout fields to remove customizations
- Customers can enter information on custom fields displayed during checkout
- Affordable pricing option
Creating invoices and slips manually for each order from your customers is a tedious process indeed. Thus, if you want to automate the invoice process, WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips is one of the perfect extensions you can get for your WooCommerce store.
This extension automatically attaches PDF invoices to the confirmation emails which you send out to your customers. The best part? You can use the basic invoice template provided by the plugin itself or create your own. Further, the PDF invoices and packing slips can be downloaded and printed from the order admin page.
Major WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- Create invoices and packing slips in bulk
- Highly customizable HTML/CSS based invoice templates
- Custom header image or logo
- Options to choose the paper size: A4 or Letter
- Available in different languages
Cost: Free or €59/Year for 1 Site
Affiliate for WooCommerce is amongst the best WordPress WooCommerce plugins for creating powerful affiliate programs for your online business. You can encourage people (site visitors and customers) to sign up as your affiliates and convert them into affiliate partners. These affiliates can play a vital role in bringing massive traffic to your site and boost sales.
With this plugin, you can easily track visitors, conversions, and payouts. And, you can set the commissions based on different conditions like order status changes, recurring payments, and so on. Further, the plugin is integrated with a secured payment gateway like PayPal for easy payouts.
Major Highlights of Affiliate for WooCommerce
- Approve or disapprove users as an affiliate partner
- Allow users for creating referral links
- Use coupons for referral tracking
- Affiliate progress and adjustments tracking
- Option to combine media assets, swipes, etc. with promotional campaigns
Product Import Export for WooCommerce is an excellent WooCommerce plugin trusted by over 70K store owners. As the name implies, the plugin allows effortless export and import of products to and from CSV. It facilitates the import and export of multiple product types like simple, grouped, and external/affiliate.
Likewise, you can import/export products using several filter options such as images, categories, tags, product status, etc. It also enables you to edit the information of the product before or during import/export. Furthermore, you can view the import and export history of the product.
Major Highlights of Product Import Export for WooCommerce
- Better import/export experience with friendly interface
- Option to choose from multiple import/export methods
- Select the location for importing CSV file
- Ensure batch import/export of data regularly using Cron Job
- Compatible with All in One SEO and Yoast WooCommerce SEO
Cost: Free or $69/Year for 1 Site
21. Crisp Live Chat
Crisp Live Chat is a beautiful plugin ideal for anyone who wants to add the live chat module to their WordPress website. This free and beautiful plugin is extremely simple to use. Hence, you won’t need any help from the developers. It works wonders for enriching the conversation and strengthening the relationship with your customers.
Embedding Crisp Live Chat on your site lets you provide better support and solve the sales queries of your customers via live chat. Therefore, if you aim to grow your email list, enhance conversion rate, and capture more leads, this is a must-have plugin for your WooCommerce site.
Major Highlights of Crisp Live Chat
- Get real-time notifications whenever the live chat starts
- Mobile and Desktop app available for convenient live chat
- Seamless integration with Slack, Messenger, Twitter, Telegram, etc.
- Enables viewing what visitors are typing in real-time
- Pro-version for more advanced functionality
Cost: Free or $25/Month for 1 Site
Yet another essential WordPress plugin for your WooCommerce store on our list is WooCommerce Side Cart. This plugin allows managing carts for your online store in a few clicks. So, your customers can easily add the products to the cart or remove the products from the cart.
Not to mention, this Side Cart plugin enables your customers to access the cart items from any page of your site. Similarly, you can decide what to show in your cart and even disable the cart on specific pages. Further, with the premium version, you can use different cart icons, get notifications whenever an item is added, updated, or deleted, and more.
Major Highlights of WooCommerce Side Cart
- Easy plugin setup
- Hide basket on selected pages
- AJAX-based plugin
- Customize cart’s height, width, color, etc.
- Translation ready
Cost: Free or $24 for 1 Site
WooCommerce One Page Shopping is one of the top WooCommerce extensions if you want to deliver an awesome one-page shopping experience to your customers. It eliminates navigating to a separate checkout page, making the checkout process simple and faster.
Whenever customers add the items to the shopping cart, the checkout field is displayed on the same page. Hence, they can complete the checkout process right from there without wasting any time.
Moreover, the plugin has advanced settings that allow displaying a combination of cart and checkout on the shop page, category page, and product page to your customers’ liking.
Major Highlights of WooCommerce One Page Shopping
- Complete checkout process without moving to separate page
- Speed up the purchase process
- Major browsers compatible
- Compatible with Stripe
- Regular updates and friendly support
Cost: $20 for Regular License
WooCommerce Menu Cart is one of the best WordPress shopping cart plugins for your WooCommerce store. It takes less than a minute to set up this plugin and add a shopping cart button to the navigational menu of your site. Further, the plugin integrates with WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, Eshop, and more for a full-fledged WooCommerce website.
If you like the plugin, you can upgrade to its premium version to enjoy more awesome features. Some of those features include multiple cart icons option, cart details flyout, shortcode to show cart icons anywhere on your site, and more. On top of that, you can also add custom CSS if you’ve coding skills.
Major Highlights of WooCommerce Menu Cart
- Option to show cart icon or only the items and prices
- Choose to display the cart always or only when there are items
- Make your cart float left, right, or use the menu’s default settings
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce
- Translation ready
Cost: Free or €29 for 1 Site
Want to make the account creation and checkout process easier and smoother for your customers? Then, you should use WooCommerce Social Login on your site. It’s one of the finest WordPress WooCommerce plugins for enabling customers to log in to your site using Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Google, and so on.
The major benefit of this plugin is that your customers don’t need to create a new or a separate account on your site. Hence, they’re free from the burden of remembering a new username and password. Most importantly, it enhances the security and trust of your site. That way, it reduces the friction for making repetitive purchases from your site.
Major Highlights of WooCommerce Social Login
- Automatically link social accounts of your customers to the user account on your site
- Link user accounts on the ‘Ordered Received’ page to make the checkout process easier
- Customers can visit the My Account page and choose to link or unlink social accounts from your site
- View the report of linked user accounts for each social network
- Supports multiple social networks like Facebook, Linked In, VK, PayPal, Disqus, and more.
WooCommerce Multilingual is the outstanding WooCommerce plugin if you want your online store to be available in the native language of your potential customers. It’s a combination of a popular WPML plugin with WooCommerce. Thus, it provides ease to your customers to access your WooCommerce shop in the language of their choice.
Besides, this plugin allows managing translation of the products, categories, and attributes in the easiest way possible. Similarly, you can also translate all types of products such as simple, variable, external, grouped, and so on. Further, WooCommerce Multilingual ensures that the same language is maintained throughout the checkout process.
Major Highlights of WooCommerce Multilingual
- Complete translation of products, attributes, and categories of your WooCommerce site
- Emails to clients and admin are sent in their native language
- Multiple currencies option based on users’ language or location
- Option to enable variable payment gateways depending upon users’ location
- Compatible with multiple WooCommerce extensions like WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce Bookings, etc.
Sustaining a successful WooCommerce store in this competitive world is a tough job. However, by choosing the best WordPress WooCommerce plugins and extensions for your site, this task becomes easier.
And that’s why we curated the list of the top WordPress plugins and extensions for your WooCommerce site. We hope that you’ve found the one suitable for your online store.
We’ve come to the end of our article on the best WooCommerce plugins and extensions for your store. Please consider sharing this article if you found it helpful.
Have any say on this? You can share your comments and thoughts in the comment section below.